T5 Evolution Formula

£25.00

Product Code: T5 KIMXD24

PRODUCT

T5 Evolution 2 formula to support weight loss and increasing metabolic rate & burning calories.

SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS

Yes

SERVING SIZE

1-2 Capsules

RECOMMEND DAILY DOSAGE

2 Capsules Daily

SERVINGS PER CONTAINER

30-60

CAPSULES PER CONTAINER

DIRECTIONS FOR USE

NON TRAINING DAYS
Take 2 capsules daily 4 to 6 hours apart.TRAINING DAYS
Take 2 capsules 30/40 minutes prior to exercise.

PRODUCT DISCLAIMER

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statement contained on this label does not imply that this product has any medicinal properties or use.

CAUTIONS

Not intended for persons under the age of 18 years.
Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Contains High Amounts of Caffeine. Not suitable for children, pregnant or lactating women or people sensitive to caffeine.
Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Do not exceed recommended dose. 
Do not use in conjunction with alcohol. 
Keep out of reach of children. 

B.B.E

For best before end date, please see base of product.
This product is a food supplement and contains natural ingredients. We recommend once opened to consume within 3 months.

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER CAPSULE

Caffeine 200mg

Brazilian Cocoa Extract 150mg

Capsicum Extract 120mg

Green Tea Extract 40mg

Niacin (Vitamin B3) 35mg

Guarana Extract 25mg

Acetyl-L-Carnitine 20mg

Bioperine 9mg

We teamed up with Hayley Kay, Roy Lynch and Ged Mills, from The Breakfast Show on Radio Wave 96.5, to take part in the ‘ProMuscle Challenge’. The challenge was to see how much weight they could lose in 12 weeks using our T5 Evolution fat burners.Every three weeks weigh-ins took place live on-air to let their listeners know how they were feeling on the pills and ultimately how much weight they’d lost.All 3 of the DJs tried to stick to a sensible diet throughout the challenge and engaged in light workout sessions three times per week.The results were fantastic:

Roy Lynch Lost 7lbs
“Stopped me from snacking and helped me lose stubborn pounds.”

Ged Mills Lost 16lbs
“Since using the T5s I saw instant results, I went from 15st 6 to 14st 4 in 8 weeks.”

Hayley Kay Lost 15lbs
“Using the T5’s certainly helped curb my appetite and stopped me snacking, I lost 15lbs in total.”

Customer Reviews

This product hasn't been reviewed yet.

Write a review

© 2016 The Tanning Lounge